Manage your practice more effectively with AudBase. This audiology software features a robust clinical interface that allows for seamless integration with your EMR system and lets you leverage data with ease. In one dedicated platform, you can get direct access to raw data and reports in a matter of seconds and export them at any time.
HIPAA-compliant and easy to use, Audbase’s audiogram software was developed with your specific needs in mind and is compatible with NOAH and major brands.
AudBase is a HIPAA-compliant audiometry software solution that improves clinic workflow and gives the audiologist the power to use data more effectively than ever before. Now partnered with e3, it provides you with one dedicated platform to access all your test data, regardless of equipment brand.
- Collect, store, share, query, print, and export your clinical audiometric data
- Custom end-to-end solution for audiology developed based on the specific needs of the customer
- Customized inbound and outbound interface with your EMR to eliminate duplicate data entry
- Discrete/raw data transferred directly from audiometric equipment and resulted to feed Flow Sheets (Epic), Power Forms (Cerner), or other existing tables
- Functions independently of NOAH for collecting audiograms from GSI, Interacoustics, Maico, and Otometrics equipment
- Search and export data at any time
- Role-based access permission levels (audiologist, student, technician, IT, etc)
- Worklist customized to each audiologist to show only their patients for the day
- Several standard reports available or option to create a completely customized audiogram
- Available module for collecting cochlear implant information for purposes of tracking
- Reports available show trending data